Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 8 Picks

Just to let you know right off the bat, I’m putting a 41 cent stamp on my picks this week. San Diego County smelled like a humongous ash tray this entire week and I was terrified of going outside and breathing in all of that crappy air so I stayed inside for three days. And since the news was so depressing and all, I wanted to avoid the outside world all together. So I didn’t watch the NFL Network, Inside the NFL, NFL Live, or read anything NFL related all week. Instead all I basically did was play Madden and eat tacos for three straight days. I’m not kidding. I ate 4 tacos for dinner on Monday. On Tuesday I ate 2 for breakfast, 4 for lunch and 4 for dinner. And on Wednesday I ate 6 for lunch.

(Tannia makes great tacos)

So if you’re keeping count, from Monday thru Wednesday I ate 20 tacos and must have played between 12-15 games of Madden.

And on a related note (and since Tannia asked if I was going to blog about it), on the way back from dinner at her parents house on Wednesday I had to crap so bad, I pulled over on the 54 and took a crap so big, whoever had to clean it up probably thought a bear took a dump there.

Yup, that’s just the kind of week it’s been.

Here are the picks…

St. Louis +3 vs. Cleveland

Detroit +5 at Chicago

Indy -6.5 at Carolina

NY Giants -6.5 over Miami (in London)

Oakland +7.5 at Tennessee

Philly -1 at Minnesota

Pittsburg -3.5 at Cincy

Buffalo +3 at NY Jets

San Diego -11.5 vs. Houston

Tampa Bay -3.5 vs. J’ville

New Orleans -3 at SF

New England -16.5 vs. Washington

Green Bay +3 at Denver

No comments: